Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kids say the darndest things!!

A friend on facebook shares a conversation between her children. It goes like this:

G: "You know, I can tell identical twins apart...its easy. you just have to figure out which one is fatter."
L:"Well Zack and Cody aren't really twins."
G: "Yes they are. they just don't look the same."
L:"Yeah 'cuz Zack is shorter and he's fat. well, not fat- but Codys skinny."
A: "Zack and Cody look the same to me...only they have different voices."
G:"Fat people have different voices sometimes. its true."

Ok read it again if you did not get it.

Kids can be really funny!

My suggestion; buy a journal at the dollar store and keep it handy... I have one that we have written in over the years. It contains all these kinds of quotes, sayings, innocent child wisdom that you think you will NEVER forget ....until you do.

Believe me each classic comment or action will soon be replace with another and they will all just get scrambled up in your brain.

I Know I Know One more thing to do....but you will be glad you did. In the years to come sitting around that Thanksgiving table you can unearth that book and entertain everyone . You know we ALL like to hear stories about ourselves...at least the repeatable ones

Blessings!

No comments: