Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Recipe....Roasted vegetable w pasta

This is the recipe that was served at the "Alone with Jesus" retreat on 1-26-08. By the way thank you to all that came!

Cook fucilli (fuscilli) ? pasta according to directions. I'm sure you could use any pasta but I like this because it has come substance to it.

Cut up vegetables anything really I used:
summer squash, zukinni, onion,mushrooms, tomatoes, carrots, peppers, garlic
I pan fried and drained on paper towel salami cut up into small squares ( add at the end before serving)

I spread the vegs on baking sheet...drizzle with olive oil
and cook at about 450 degrees until cooked but still a little crisp.

Drain pasta add vegs and salami and toss with some Italian dressing if desired and top with shredded pecorino cheese.

This is a great dish hot or room temp and it tastes better the second time around!



The rice pudding : I cooked some rice according to directions and added it to precooked vanilla pudding. I stirred in some cool whip when the pudding had cooled. Darn...I wish I did not have to admit it was this easy!!!

No comments: